Oxford, in south central England, revolves around its world famous university, established in the 12th century. The architecture of the 38 university colleges around the city’s medieval centre led poet Matthew Arnold to describe it as the ‘City of Dreaming Spires’.
Oxford is a safe city with great transport links, which is discovered by 500,000 overseas visitors every year. The famous Irish poet W.B. Yeats was so inspired by the place that he remarked, “I wonder anybody does anything at Oxford but dream and remember, the place is so beautiful. One almost expects the people to sing instead of speaking. It is all like an opera.”
With Homestay you stay in the home of an English-speaking host. Excellent value for money and a great way to practise English and learn about a different culture or country.
Why choose Homestay?
- Practise English everyday
- Get to know people, culture, customs
- Breakfast and evening meal with hosts
- Full board option available
- Single or shared room
- Easy travel distance to school by public transport
- Make new English friends!
With Student Residences you can stay in a safe environment at the same time as experiencing life in the city. Enjoy a fun atmosphere sharing with other students from around the world.
Why choose a Student Residence?
- Independent living
- International, fun atmosphere
- Great city-centre location
- Close to the school
- Easy travel distance from school
- Single bed with shared kitchen and bathroom